If you are not accustomed to the term ‘e-juice’, ‘vape juice’ or ‘e-liquid’, then this guide will answer your queries. E-juice and vape juice are widely used nowadays. The vaping community is very much aware of the taste and choices. The main drawback of the e-juice is its costly vaping system. We all are die-hard fans of the costly and expensive e-liquid. But the choices are very much limited in the market. So, it is better to make it yourself.
What is vape juice?
There are many things that you should know. These are such as:
- E-juice or vape juice is one kind of fluid that uses in the case of vaporizers to create vapor. These juices are available in a variety of flavors. It is also available with zero nicotine options as well, like at https://cloudridevapor.com/
- These juices are made with propylene glycol and vegetable glycerine.
- There are also food flavoring and water in this juice. These juices are available with nicotine and without it as well.
- This kind of food-grade flavoring is as same as products like flavorings used in ketch-up, ice-creams and salads. PG and VG are used here to distribute the proper flavor and nicotine level as well.
What should you do to make your own e-juice?
You should follow some methods to make your e-liquid. You will need some special ingredients to make this juice.
- Base liquid: Propylene glycol and vegetable glycerine are the two most important ingredients to make the vape juice. The actual taste of the base liquid is unflavoured. This base liquid is already available in the premixed portion in a ratio of 50-50 or 70-30.
- Water-soluble flavor: This ingredient decides the taste of the juice. So, the maker will have to concentrate on this particular part of the juice. You can choose any kinds of concentrates from so many options available in the market. You can use these to make various kinds of recipes as well. You can also get the pre-mixed multiple flavors.
- Nicotine: Actually, nicotine is optional in this case. The strength and power of nicotine that you select to buy decide the level of nicotine. 36 or 48 ml nicotine is enough for the beginners. You should be very much careful about handling the matter of nicotine level. You will also have to be very careful about the storing and handling the nicotine. You will have to be very careful. You will have to take this away from your children’s reach as well.
- Storage containers: You will have to store the base liquid in the squeeze bottles and these bottles should have nozzle tips. This helps you to add the liquid in cooking and salads as well. If you use nicotine in this case, then you will have to store it in cobalt bottles or amber. The solid glass and the dark color can slower degradation as well.
- E-juice bottles: You can buy 10ml plastic bottles to do the first time experiment with vape juices. You may also buy the 60ml bottles to make a large number of vape juices. These bottles are very cheap and you can easily avail them in the market.
- Gloves: You should use disposable gloves to make this vape juice. Syringes: You will have to buy 10-30ml syringes to make the whole process of vape juice. With the help of syringes, you can adjust the level of nicotine and flavor liquids as well.
Apart from this, you should measure and determine the strength of the nicotine. You will have to extract the nicotine from the container as well. After that, you should transfer the nicotine to the bottle. Then you can choose the right flavor according to your preferences. After that, you will have to measure and transfer the flavor concentrates as well. Then you should add the PG and VG as well. Now you should pour the liquid in the bottle and use a child-resistant cap. After that, you should shake the bottle for a few minutes to mix evenly the level of nicotine and flavors as well. Now you can enjoy your vape juice flavors.